Jump to navigation
It is important to England Diamond Company Ltd. to help our customers retain their privacy when they make use of our site. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us on www.englanddiamond.com. To protect your privacy, England Diamond Company Ltd. (or England Diamond below) follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
· We won’t sell or give away your name, phone number, email address, shipment address, credit card number, or any other personal information to anyone.
· We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you make a purchase with Englnad Diamond, create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for five primary purposes:
· To successfully and securely process payment and deliver goods and services to you
· To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
· To help you quickly find product, software, services or information.
· To help us create content most relevant to you.
· To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from England Diamond.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.englanddiamond.com. But you will not be able to make a purchase, receive goods, or access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to order goods, make payments, receive goods you purchased, and select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding England Diamond products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from England Diamond.
England Diamond occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time after login. There, you can:
· View and edit personal information you have already given us, including your billing and shipment address.
· Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail.
· Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products.
· Register. Once you register, you won't need to do it again. Wherever you go on www.englanddiamond.com, your information stays with you.
England Diamond has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We strive our best to ensure your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you're utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it's sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
England Diamond strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children's privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
England Diamond will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on England Diamond or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of England Diamond and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of England Diamond, its Websites, or the public.