Jump to navigation
The regulation requiring precious metals sold to consumers must be tested by the authority was started in 1300 by King Edward I of England. Today, after 700 years, when you purchase a UK Hallmark ring from England Diamond, you will find three marks on the inside of the ring: the leopard head ( a symbol in use for 700 years and now represents the assay office in London), England Diamond's sponsor mark (a symbol issued & recognized by the assay office), and the metal fineness symbol ("750" if it is 18K gold). The marks are punched in London by the authority only when the gold purity test is passed. See our UK Hallmark range.
The ED Grade diamonds are our house branded diamonds. They are essentially the top of the class diamonds that are both precious and possess the highest aesthetic value - simply the best of the best.
1. Display an excellent hearts and arrows pattern
2. Excellent finish with 3EX – Top of the class cut grade, symmetry grade, and polish grade
3. Excellent clarity - Inclusions inside the diamond are difficult to be spotted by even a trained professional under 10X magnification
4. Belong to the colorless grades
5. Over ½ carat in size
See our ED Grade diamonds in details.
Like fingerprints, every diamond is unique to the next, and they're available to buy in thousands of different specifications. So, how do you know which diamond specification is right for you? Our diamond expert suggests the followings depending on the motivation for your purchase:
1. Engagements & Weddings: Go for a visibly perfect diamond 2. Investment & Heirloom: Consider Rarity 3. Value: Demand and liquidity are the key 4. Fashion Wear: Go for Brilliance, Fire, and Durability 5. A Gift for a Friend/ Girlfriend: Budget dependent, however, at least one of the 4 Cs should be of highest grade. Visit our England Diamond’s Pick catalogue to find the diamonds we recommend based on your needs. Or you can chat with us on-line or even call us directly for our advice.
House selected top quality
diamonds with hearts &
arrows, best finish, top
color, top clarity, and more.